Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM with

how my legs were when i step onto the carpet today.

Well, I finished my first individual event today :) which is Taiji. I did improve though, but didn't though haha. I don't feel sad or happy, just normal la haha. Next individual event is on Monday. Duh, of course i'll be nervous but hope on Monday, i can relax lol. Long time since i last blog ;x

Competition started yesterday and ending on next friday.So, all the best to my other friends who are competing tomorrow :0 Hope they win! Haha. Oh ya, there's emaths test tmr .. so, gonna have to study soon. Gonna miss, 5 periods of P.Geog (omg), 3 periods of Social studies and many others. After competition, shall focus on my MYE and work hard towards O's?


So, thats all. Shall blog again next time :) ~  byeeees.

 







Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.