Friday, March 9, 2012 at 7:03 PM with


I like to draw funny looking alpacas =q= 

Yo :D Finally the term break is here ^ ^!! haha. Oh wait .. it should be: term "break". Because i don't even have a rest during the 1 week March holiday >:! Thats sucks right? Yeah .. i know right. Here's my schedule for March "holidays" :

Monday - Wushu Camp
Tuesday - Wushu Camp
Wednesday - Wushu Camp (break camp around 12pm ++)
Thursday - Geography LSP + Tuition
Friday - Physics LSP

Yeah, and teahers still give homework x.x. Sigh no point complaining, after its Sec 4 year, what can i expect much? Haha, shall jys and faster finish up my homework :D (cfrm fail one LOL). Try not to last minute chiong everything at one go (probably gonna happen). Oh ya, and have history on next next tuesday. Sigh, all the best~


This is how my room is gonna lookj like if my dad have not be clearing and packing my room for the past 15 years or so haha ;x he's pretty strict about it ;x he likes it when everything is neat and etc so ... he always cannot tahan my room haha. Plus i'm a girl, so to him, is no excuse for my room to be so messy. But i do pack my room! Once in a while :D! eh-heh.

Okay, gonna have my dinner and shower ~ But first of all: ANIME!




Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.