Sunday, March 11, 2012 at 2:21 PM with








 
'Ao No Exorcist' gif from http://seyzonsenryakuu.tumblr.com/


Yo :D Slept at 1am in the morning yesterday, cause we went to fetch mum from the airport! Haha. Got this gif(s) from the above web, haha. I was kinda laughi9ng when i read the subtitles, its one of the funny moment in Ao No Exorcist. Its an awesome anime! Yeah, i like it alot. And duh, my favourite character is the main character: Okumura Rin :D hehe. Mad cute ^^!

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0i3gyccCg1r4sxboo1_500.gif 

Rin and Bon - not in good terms at first haha.

Anws, remember my previous post, i said that i'll try finish up my maths homework? Yeah, i failed. Badly ._. I ended up not doing any homework yesterday LOL wtf. Gahhh, can't help it x.x super lazy la meeee >: LOL.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqbgtvrkj11qk3ljko1_500.gif 

Bon cutting some decorative origami .. #likeaboss. LOL, then Shiemi was like: 'Ooooooh!'

I rememeber blogging about this anime before haha, so if you're interested, go and watch it~ If you're a chiongster, you can finish this entire anime in 2 days. Haha. Btws, do help (spam) click my nuffnang advs on the right side ^^ hehe thank you! Random: Alvin is away on a holiday to somewhere is china :/.


So here's what mummy got for me from hong kong - 2 Tops, 1 beauty mask and 2 anime magazine! 
 
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqvav8Cx791ql7sjxo2_250.jpghttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqvav8Cx791ql7sjxo2_250.jpg
 
I'm like super mad happy la! I mean like, i'm all gaga over anime and she bought me this 2 magazines! And whats the best thing about this 2 magazines? It has my favourite animes inside!! Wtf ;x And i like the tops too! The colours are nice and all haha. And then the mnask there, its like a acne mask or something, and i heard from my mum that its kinda popular in hong kong .. so i'm gonna give it a try :) haha.

1 day i should do like a blog post, and show you guys all the masks i have. Seriously, its a lot (to me) ;x.

 So here are somethings i found in the 2 magazines:


'Ao No Exorcist' - Rin and Yukio!
 

Hoho, again! Haha with Rin's face .. so cute ;x


Another page of 'Ao No Exorcist' :)
 

'Mirai Nikki' ! (It means future diary .. LOL wtf direct translate) - Gasai Yuno and Yuuki,.


Zhimin is watching this anime now, it's called 'Another'. Shall watch it soon :) 
 

Fairy Tail and Hitman Reborn!


Guilty Crown (!!!!!)


'Hidan No Aria' - i like this anime a lot too, lol omg i basically like almost every single anime i watched. This aniem ended evry sudden :/ .. its like incompleted .... hmm .. hope it does have a season 2! *cross fingers*
 

K-On!


Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ( sorry if i mixed the name up) - Nanoha and Fate 



Inami and Yamada from 'Working!!' 


Megurine luka and hatsune miku!



'Lucky Star' , 'Oreimo imouto', Suzumiya Haruhi' and etc.


 overall, i love my presents! And of course my mum! Haha. So that's all for today's blog post, gonna have my lunch now, ciaos~~


*p.s will not be blogging tomorrow and tuesday, will be in camp.






Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.