Saturday, March 10, 2012 at 9:18 PM with


http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltemctFetj1qdg1mko1_r3_500.gif




K-On!


hihi! Back from cutting my fringe LOL.Mummy is coming back from HongKong today, kinda excited :) yeah ... haha have not seen her for about 1 and a half weeks or so.Slacking now, but gonna have amaths tuition later. Gonna finish up all/ most of my maths homework today haha., Shall try ~ :D hehe. Tonight have to eat dinner on my own :/ .. Cause mum had Jack's Place vouchers and its expiring today so yeah... its a dinner voucher. And dad isn't free to eat with me and bro. So i ended up, going there to have my "lonely" dinner haha.

So thats all, random and quick update for today, ciaos~





Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.