Monday, March 26, 2012 at 8:45 PM with


 (some tidbits Alvin got it for me from overseas :D)

Well, the reason for the title above is because today, almost all the photos that i'm posting is about food LOL. Too bad, i love food! Haha, yeah and sometimes joohan will be like, " Later you fat uh." but whateever i dont careeee~



this is how the biscuit looks like. Its really nice, and i really really like this type of snacks. It goes well with tea :) haha. And thank god, it doesn't taste like coconut LOL, i don't really like coconuts but oh well :)


Have to transfer it to some ugly container to store them >:  Daddy say i fussy LOL want the container so nice for what. Just ... me ;x Gonna take my time and enjoy them hehe~ 

anws, today i went to gwen's house (again, yes for the 3rd time?) LOL. and we made our own lunch!


Maggieeeeeee ~ 


Ham cut by Gwen while tomatoes sliced by me. Yeah i suck in cutting LOL whatever.


Gwen decided to make omelette! Haha omg, i super love omelette and eggs ~~
I especially LOVE Han's Omelette -With mushroom, cheese, tomatoes.


I can only cook maggiee mee so ... yeah i made the maggiee haha. Its with eggs also :D


Omelette in progress~~


Taa-daaa! So awesome to eat such simple lunch made by ourselves LOL. Well done Gwen. And me :D haha. While eating, we skype with Amanda who is in china. Yes, my darling BOON LOL. We keep "tempting" her with the food say it taste like home .. LOL then she keep asking us to shut up ;x idk if we have successfully made her jealous or not~! hehe.


 The only pic in this post which shows a human. LOL, thats Gwen.

After that we wanted to go gym but we ended up slacking down there, still skyp-ing with amanda talking etc. Then we talk about kpop. Yes wtf. Btws I'm not a kpop fan or lover. But i don't hate kpops also .. so chill. Then we talked about Shinee (is like the only kpop band whom i know whats the name of each of the members LOL, seriously no joke). Anws, that 2 uh, Gwen and Amanda - Big fan of Shinee LOL. Then we're like debating over whether "Stranger" or "Sherlock" is nicer then that 2 sayss "Sherlock" while i say "stranger" haha. 

Then after some h2h talk then amanda went to do her stuff while i go home. So thats all for today :) ciaos~








apparently, i prefer the japanese version. heh :)




An instantly changed SCENARIO
The moment I felt my destiny
I decided to only protect you
Oh la la la la la la la la la la

No matter where I wander there's only isolated darkness
No oh
Give me an answer. Where are you?
No oh

The light of dawn
Two familiar eyes
Looked and yearned for each other
We have surely

The time our broken spirits came in contact
321 GO

I GOT YOU morning is approaching
CAN'T STOP IT in the end of the night
If this stuggling will eventually let me be with you
Oh la la la la la la la la la la

The trap of unforgettably painful memories
No oh
I didn't love you to get hurt
No oh

Truly, this painful
Feeling has traveled
I already understand
We are surely

Before birth our souls were intertwined
321 GO

I GOT YOU morning is approaching
CAN'T STOP IT in the end of the night
If this stuggling will eventually let me be with you
Oh la la la la la la la la la la

This voice has withered away
The only thing that it still calls is you
Regardless of circumstances
That name is

Unfamiliar scenery ON THIS WAY
Your icy appearance has frozen me
Don't give up so quickly
The boy that breaks through your act has achieved FORTUNE
I just want to protect you for a moment so
This darkness - overcome it, BREAK IT

An instantly changed SCENARIO
The moment I felt my destiny
I decided to only protect you
Oh la la la la la la la la la la

I GOT YOU morning is approaching
CAN'T STOP IT in the end of the night
If this stuggling will eventually let me be with you
Oh la la la la la la la la la la

Whatever future we have, even if it disappears
I'll GO with you OH




Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.