Friday, March 2, 2012 at 4:40 PM with




Anime - 'Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou '
It's actually the second season of Nurarihyon no Mago

Well, just watched finished this anime haha. Not bad though, much more interesting than the previous season i guess? Haha for me. Probably its because they go straight into the main point and not much involvement for Rikuo's human side. Gonna post the summaries of both, so that you can understand what i'm talking about haha. This anime is more of action, and slight comedy. Not much of a romance of etc.

Nurarihyon no Mago (24 episodes) - Season 1
Rikuo Nura, is 3 parts human and a quarter demon, lives in a house of spirits with his grandfather, the current clan head of the Nura youkai. Rikou is set to be the next clan head, despite the fact he dislikes his demon side. He soon comes to terms with his demon blood and decides to take his position as young master of the Nura house. However there are those who will certainly not allow it to be easy.
Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou (26 episodes) - Season 2
At first glance, Nura Rikuo seems like nothing more than a normal middle-schooler. In actual fact, he is grandson of Nurarihyon, master of a youkai clan. Having only recently resolved the hostilities between the Nura Clan and the Shikoku Yokai, Rikuo finds no rest as an ancient enemy of the Nura Clan, Haguromo-Gitsune, resurfaces. After 400 years of inactivity, Haguromo-Gitsune suddenly sweeps through Kyoto with overwhelming power.




found this 2 pictures on zerocham, both scene can be found in episode 25. And i simply just agree with what they say LOL ;x I think that there might be a 3rd season, because the second season ended but ending kinda makes you think that there'll be another season? But, i hope it does haha.

-



So, i had sports day today. Not bad, i guess everyone enjoyed? haha.. 


100m, 200m and 4x100m. I won a 3rd for my 100m event :) hehe.

Plus its my last year, during the whole event i had lots of fun haha. And Hui Jean epic siah ;x Anws, Harwood (my house) won the overall champion if i'm not wrong, haha!! Because i was busy looking at Zhimin and the others playing poker cards. Then after that went home and anime, and now blogging. Okay la, not much things to blog about haha. So i guess thats all for today :)


Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou OP 2 (my favourite song throughout the entire anime)






Lyrics (english):

I'm ready, Go Stay gold, because of love, there are No more walls
I offer it up to all that's dear, This is The Love song

So that I wouldn't lose a single thing, I lived while holding them close
If you're not ready to reach out, then you can't grasp anything beyond this

Are you ready? Go! Stay gold, lining up the sparkling and whitewashed things, Here we go
What I want to tell you are never words

How many voiceless shouts of my heart do I need to collect to reach you?
I'll keep singing an endless song for all that's irreplaceable and dear

There's no way that lots of truly precious things exist
So I'll unhesitatingly leave the future that I gained in the course of things here

Because of love, there are No more walls, over the heartbeats and starkness, Bring it on

How many times do I need to have irrepressible, overflowing feelings to reach you?
I'll keep singing an endless song for all that's irreplaceable and dear

Hey, I'm gonna take you higher!! Baby, All you need is love!!

Life is going on, Say yeah!! Raise the cosmic level, Here we go again
I won't sing a loveless and heartless song

How many voiceless shouts of my heart do I need to collect to reach you?
I'll keep drawing an endless future for all that's irreplaceable and dear

Love (I) do believe in love, believe in love

This is The Love Song





Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.