Sunday, January 1, 2012 at 10:53 AM with



Just woke up from my 9hrs of sleep :)


Happy New Year - Shakugan No Shana

Morning all :D  i'm awake right now haha. Yeah, i slept @ like 1am or so lols. Nah, it wasn't because of the countdown lol, yeah didn't go for the countdown, instead, stayed home :). Was on phone like since around 10pm something till 12 plus midnight, yeah was on phone with Bryan lol. Ya, hear him play game only LOL. No la, chat awhile then after the fireworks (lol can hear it from my house) i went to shower and after my shower just nice his parents home so i went to sleep, yup.

Btws, this post is gonna be pretty long (warning) haha. Yeah, with pictures, my new year resolutions, wishes for me and some other peoples lol. So if you are not interested to know, then just skip it and look at the pictures :) haha. And yup, a video/song at the end of my post.




So i here present, my 2012 resolutions *claps* :


1. Be not so lazy and pack my stuff, keep my room need and always remember file my worksheets/tuition works.
2. Pay 100% attention in class and during tuition.
3. Give all my best to my CCA, since its my last year. (Gonna try and win an individual medal haha) and bring my team together.
4. Exercise more, lose more fats  Refrain from snacking and drink more water.
5. Complete all given homework, dont hand in them late anymore.
6. Don't break my record of 0 detentions
7. Work hard for O's. Use com and watch anime less often, study more. Read more books?
8. Improve face condition, gonna try and stop myself from bursting pimples wtf.
9. Keep my friends close to, appreciate them. And dont give a fuck to haters and rumors.
10. Be more patient, try not to pms much lol, and control my temper.
11. Be more independent. Shop less, save more
12. Live life to the fullest. Be myself. Don't let things pull me down that easily. Stay strong.

Yeah thats all haha, 12 of them. But resolution number 4 like kinda fail already lor x.x see:
" First day of 2012, diet plan fail LOL. Mum: eh tonight we going back ahma house for dinner then after that, later in the night we go nainai's side there bbq " - quote from my facebook LOL.
Yeah tonitht gonna eat loads haha, gonna visit some relatives house for celebration. So pretty much busy today :/ and now my dad i clearing and cleaning the house and i'm eating my porridge, for breakfast, while blogging (Y). YEAH AND I HAVE HOMEWORKS TO COMPLETE TOO LOL defug.


K-On! From left to right - Ritsu, Mio, Azusa, Tsumugi, Yui ( maids version :D)


For guys out there who wishes to have a harem, hope you get yours soon LOL.


First pic: forget the anime ps. Second pic: Kagamine Rin & Len (twins)
For singles who wish to find true love/girlfriend/boyfriend, hope your wish comes true too.



Gray, Erza, Natsu and Lucy (left to right) - Fairy Tail
And of course, make everyone have good relationships with their current friends and to make new or more friends. Yeah one of my wish too haha. Hopefully not so much disputes after 2011 ended where misunderstandings has been cleared :/



So, happy new year :D






on my playlist, repeated. I'm an Angel with a shotgun ~ ♥




Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.