Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 6:44 PM with



See this girl above :)? Yeah, my baby cousin kailin :D.Today is kailin's first day of school. Yup haha wonder how's she and whats happening in her school. I bet its kinda epic since she's like guailan and all LOL.Oh well, her sister is like the opposite. Super guai and siwen one haha, likeagirl like seriously.






idk which anime this girl is from haha. Gonna watch guilty crown while i eat later then do my homework :) yup. Gonna be a good girl haha. Strating from today onwards, it seems like almost everyday, there will be lsp. Yup, lsp as in remedial/extra lessons. Different school and different terms for it lol.


Yui-chan from K-On!

A picture of her with like super lots of different hairstyles haha, Maybe gonna try them then every week go school new hair style LOL. No la jk, i'll just go to school with one simply pony tail :). Had spot check today, yup and i got caught -.- for my socks LOL. I tried to talk my way out of it but still .. #fail LOL.



REcently, nowadays you can see my twitter or facebook, spammed with many tweets/posts of 9gag. Haha yeah i'm like kinda into 9gag now ;x and idk why haha. It just makes my day brighter with all thr trolling, and etc haha make me laugh ^^. If you're bored or want to cheer yourself up, try 9gag :).


thats all for today, mini post. Gonna be home as late as like 4 plus to 5 plus. Unless there's tuition, which will be home even later LOL. Ciaos~ enjoy your dinner :) gonna have mine soon ^^






Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.