Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 11:45 AM with


http://ip2.mjv-art.org/jvwall_images/db5/db55b4c0a458147561bd5d1493b9f757_bp.jpg


hi people! Its saturday :D haha. Gonna have to try chiong finish all my homework at one go hehe :) but before that i'm gonna take a quick shower first haha. Mum and bro just came back and left again, lol, to buy back lunch. So while waiting, i shall blog a little and upload like a few, okay la actually only 3 LOL, pictures from yesterday :) hehe if you follow me on twitter, they're just repeated photos haha.


https://p.twimg.com/AjlxzsXCEAAW5rV.jpg

Had lunch with kamesh yesterday, ate nasi bryani mutton hehe. I like the rice a lot and idk why LOL and yeah mutton and chicken are my favourite source of protein i guess? Yup. Then after i finish eating my lunch, then i went to get my yogurt (picture above duh lol). Peach frozen yogurt with fruity pebbles cornflakes for toppings :D! Yeah, thats my favourite topping haha. i always only add that to like almost every single yogurt i ordered ;x





The yesterday two of my parcel arrived :D Hehe so happy. Now all the accessories i ordered online has arrived :D Yeah so i'm like all ready to go for chinese new year LOL. With so many accessories to mix and match with haha even though new year is like only 2 days or so haha.


okay so thats kinda all for today, pretty short update haha. Gopnna have to chiong homework and go for tuition later and maybe "pay a visit' to my uncle :) yup. So thats all! Ciaos~ enjoy your weekend and chinese new year :D




lol btws .. some videos of deekosh to entertain you :D Hehe, he was on BBC yesterday @ 11pm! Haha yeah talking about SOPA i guess.







Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.