Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 4:40 PM with


http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/1949991_700b_v1.jpg



btws .. i do wear specs :D. LOL hi all! I'm back from visiting and all for today but maybe later tonight, going over to my big aunt's house. Yeah today all house visiting is father side one haha. went to visit my great grandma then after that collect cake and lo hei stuff and then head towards uncle small's house ;x hehe.

https://p.twimg.com/Aj5rwCjCQAAJ7BE.jpg

my nails .. i know!! My nails damn short right? Haha, well its because my nails are like pretty cui already haha, cause they're like breaking and etc so yeah, i trimmed them instead. Lol, rather than painting on cui nails :/ haha. Not colour anws, just layers of glitters hehe. But, have to remove them by tonight, since school starts tmr :/

https://p.twimg.com/Aj5syeaCIAA7q66.jpg

Had red wine and white wine! Haha, i prefer the red one though. lol. My uncle's house is like damn super class la LOL, private estate i think? Idk haha. Yeah and if i'm not wrong, he design his own house. And Dylan (his son, my cousin) damn cute siah LOL. I ask him for the wifi password then he gave me the modem code number LOL.

https://p.twimg.com/Aj5sU8SCQAMIeGO.jpg

See the biscuits? See the strawberry ones? IS DAMN CUTE CAN!!! Not only that, it also taste damn nice! Like strawberry .. LOL. And beside it is cranberry cookies and almond cookies. Yeah is super tasty la haha gonna ask my aunt where she buy such awesome cookies ;x hehe.

 https://p.twimg.com/Aj55sVgCAAA-HAz.jpg
 
and of course, whats is chinese new year w/o lo hei :D? Haha, i use to dislike the taste of it .. haha yeah. Because idk .. its all carrots and stuff hah then i only eat the abalone and the biscuit in it LOL then leave the rest to my father ;x haha. But yeah, now i do it lo hei and i find it nice .. maybe its because the sauce that my mum had put? Yup haha. But still, i'm aiming for the abalone as usual ;x hehe
and i seriously LOVE abalone a lot haha. My mum always joke about me that in future i need to find a husband who has an abalone farm/factory/production/company or whatever LOL. Since i like it so much haha.
 
https://p.twimg.com/Aj57EJICQAE3zdW.jpg

and also, every year chinese new year, is around my ahma's birthday (father side) so we bought a cake from BreadTalk and then celebrated at uncle's house. The cake is nice! Haha its fruity and spongey LOL. But not too much whip cream which is good cause i dont really like whip cream :/ haha,

well so thats all for now, going over to big aunt's house later and maybe gamble a little haha. I only how to play blackjack. I cant play tai-ti of mahjong LOL like so confusing hahahha to me. And i lazy learn :b mehh~~ ;x. So byeeeeees for now and shall blgo again .. tmr? maybe? Hehem, ciaos~











Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.