Wednesday, December 28, 2011 at 5:43 PM with

 9Gag of the day LOL

hi peeeps! I'm back from training ! Hehe. Yeah it has been like a super long time since i last went for training haha dropping out of form omg x.x Stamina like shit now D: Sigh. My flexibility also like gone already >: why like this!!!! *Rage* Sigh, blame it on my laziness, not me ;x hehe. Okay la, today's training not so hardcore haha. Played 1hr of game so still not bad hehe. So whats my cca? Haha, go find it out yourself.


Maho from 'Ryo-Kyu-Bu' 



if not wrong this is Houki from 'IS: Infinite Stratos'

Hmm .. yeah my cca is sports related hehe. Sian now got this mother fucking big pimple on my right cheek forming. Eeee i wanna faster brust thawt damn thing but like what many other people has said: ' Bear with it, control yourself , dont do it. If you poke or burst it, it will leave a scar.' I knwo.. but i still, most of the time, just poke/burst it >: *guilty*

okay la another short post for today haha. Ciaos~






something emoish, haha. This song is an OST from Toradora! (anime). This song is kinda stuck in my head now haha. Just keeps on replaying. It sounds sad, butn soothing and calm at the same time to me haha. It just made me thought about lot of things haha.




Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.