Monday, December 26, 2011 at 12:13 PM with


Hi people, so did you guys have a fun time on the 24th and the 25th? Haha, mine was rather mundane, not as fun as last year lawls. Sigh, but its okay. Got 3 presents .. so far haha. Better than nothing :) today's 26th, also known as 'Boxing day' .. right o.o? Supposingly our family are going out today but oh well, we decided to stay home to do housework and *ahem* ...... do homework *guilty*


Oreimo Imouto!

So yeah, school's reopening soon, next tuesday hur :)  i've not check my new timetable yet LOL can't blame me, i can't even login!! Wts is this man >: Argh. And i still have some textbooks to buy :/ ... #sian.


But i made many of us can't wait to go back to school right? Yeah, BECAUSE WE WANT TO SEE OUR FRIENDS. Not because we miss school/homework lol. Yeah, i wann see my friends like Rajes, Yaksheni, Zhimin, etc etc because we're always hi and fun hehe and i also want to meet my nerd friends .. cause they're awesome and sometimes let me copy homework hehe ;x what an ass am i HAHA. But i mostly do homework by myself okay!

speaking of homework and friends letting me copy .. it reminds me of one anime hehheh ....


 main cast of 'Lucky Star' (left to right) : Konata, Kagami, Tsukasa, Miyuki


 
main cast + Yutaka (ps if spell wrongly) and the green hair one i forget x.x eeks sorry
  

 btws, just in case you guys are wondering, yes, tsukasa and kagami are twins haha. But their pretty much different in a way, Like Kagami studies, and does well in it too. But she is not good with housework and cooking LOL. Thats where Tsukasa is good at, and tsukasa is like konata .. doesn't really do homework xD like meeeee  hehe *guilty*. I find twins interesting, they may look alike but different in some ways or they look different and similar in some ways haha. Kagami is older than tsukasa btws.




and here's konata izumi! I find myself similar with her hah. Always online, playing games and so into/addicted to manga and anime hehe. And best, we leave homework and studying till last minute LOL. Omg so me xD. She ends up almost everytime copying kagami's homework haha, since they're different class so their teacher might not notice.

Thats why, so my main point is ....

http://yinnopiano.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/kagami-rocks-my-world.jpg

I NEED KAGAMI IN MY LIFE NOW T.T LOL. CAUSE I HAVE SHIT LOADS OF UNCOMPLETED HOMEWORK AND I;M LAZY TO DO THEM I ENDED UP WATCHING ANIME WHOLE DAY INSTEAD OF DOING HOMEWORK *GUILTY* #confession

make my wish come true ... please :D? 

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19900000/Kagami-Hiiragi-lucky-star-19925179-1024-768.jpg

teach me how to study and be a smart ass and be confident in every single test and exams tyvm. 


good friends share ice cream :D i miss doing that with melissa heng x.x eeeeee. She went on a x'mas date >:



hehe miku hatsune in uniform?


Hehe, neko again.

okay gonna blog about yesterday night haha. Yes, real photos taken by me not buy googling or etc. And guess what? I has KaiLin's photos again :DDDDD. Yay! Cheers for baby lovers and kailin lovers haha.



gwen's present




and amelyn's card! so nice siah her handwriting x.x *jealous* LOL. 


my rainbow coloured chewing gum from korea. i wonder when will i ever eat it man :/  ITS LIKE SO FUCKING CUTE CAN! LOL.









and yay! Photo spam of kailn LOL.Had dinner with her ytd night at nearby hawker centre, opposite yiochukang cc. She was being damn cute la that day haha. kailin's turning 3 on this thursday, 29th. Hehe.



okay so thats all from me today. gonna chiong homework soon. After lunch ;x haha ciaos~~


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.