Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 5:16 PM with




whoever is the artist of the above pictures, i like the effect :D!

hihi peeeps! As usual, i locked myself up at home. Lol, lifeless, boring pff. Whatever! But i had a fun time enjoying myself while watching anime and reading mangas hehe - my source of entertainment ^^. Youtube videos are nice too haha, some. I just completed like 5 mangas or so, they're like one-shots or those shorts ones with like about 10 chapters or so, yup.

So, for manga lovers click this: http://www.mangahere.com/completed/
This link brings you to those completed mangas, this means you don't have to wait like super duper long for the next chapter to be release. I understand how it feels to wait for months for the next chapter if manga to be out T.T So .. irritating and unbearable!! Esp. when the previous chapter ends at somewhere interesting haha.



hehe, so cute, so cartoon. Nice.

For mangas i look for genres like: romance (is a duh!!! must have haha), ecchi, smut, mature, school life, comedy. As such, its impossible to find a manga with everything i mentioned but yeah haha. Ya, you just saw me type 'smut' , 'mature', 'ecchi' - i think its perfectly fine for girls to like them, not saying this just to defned myself lawls. Ya, recently, i keep having this retarded yet fun convo with my fb group - 'CSWWAFAD' thats the short form haha. Go find out the real name for yourself hehe, its anime related feel free to join the group if you want haha. Then you'll see me there everyday posting awesome pictures xxxxxxx nya~

okay thats all for today, basically just a wordy post by me lol. Ciaos~




Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.