Friday, December 30, 2011 at 5:16 PM with

hi people! Btws picture above is Taiga and Ryuuji from Toradora! Hehe so sweet right :D He help her blow her hair, and comb them, so sweet hehe. Yeah, gonna find a bf/husband who would do that for me LOL. Btws, Ryuuji is good in housework too haha and on top of it, a great cook too :). Hmm .. nowadays like more guys than girl cook LOL and yeah most of the chefs are guys anws. Alvin can cook, Bryan, Mel's bf  and my cousin Adriel. I cant cook >: My specialty is maggie, so is my dad's LOL.




Mashu from ' [C]: Control: The Money and Soul of Possibility'



 Q and Mashu


finished this anime quite some time ago. Its kinda confusing in first episode but after episode somehow everything becomes clearer haha. I'm still undone with my holiday homework and arghhh x.x i dont even have to motivation there. Yesterday was kind happening, suddenly so many people fb chat me, and i learn some shitty truth and that guy is probably gay lol.

Yeah and my mood now kinda rui8n and bad, dont feel like talking to anyone now lol. Idk. I seem to attract weird guys. Like seriously? Lol. I hate it when i contradict myself is like wtf? Iwant it yet blah blah blah. I want but i scared blah blah blah. I dont want but i want at the same time ._.

ok short post, if not you guys gonna just read what i am gonna rant out lol. Post again tmr, byes :)






'Melt' - Hatsune Miku



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.