Tuesday, December 20, 2011 at 10:01 AM with

Hatsune Miku says hi :D

Hi all!! XiTong is back from her Korea tour trip :D. It was awesome! Had lots of fun but i was pretty much of the spoiler cause pms all the way zzz  -.- oh well except for that part, everything else is awesome, yup. Had fun skiing, swimming, sauna-iung, shopping, eating and etc haha. Will do a full blog post about it .. SOON I PROMISE LOL.

uh i just realise i haven post about my beijing trip ;x *oopsy* heehee


Miku winter time~

the highest temperature there during my trip was like 0 degrees? Yeah, its 0 or -1 degree. Thats the highest. And of course only during that temperature and going back sg, i wore leggins only la haha, but inside goit wear stockings, or else my legs confirm freeze one hehe.The lowest temperature was like -11 degrees or according to some other parent in the tour, the lowest was like -15 or -18 degree o.o idk. But i survived the cold despite being singaporean muahahahahah. I can't stand the winds thats all. ITS FREAKING COLD LOOL. Yeah,. nice 1 paragraph about the weather there haha.



 but thankfully, none of the days rained *phew*. BUT I DIDN'T SNOW ._____.


  
 miku again :)

since i'm back in sg, i can slowly chiong my animes but now i decided to stop for awhile haha cause need to faster fucking clear all my homework -.- i only did maths .. thats all. Didn't even touch geography at all omf x.x chemistry too! Hopefully can cram all, cram everything within the last one week.And hopefully all info shall be in my brain for the rest of my life. hmmm. ikr, who's excited to go back to school? Haha, some more, next year its like o's year for me >: 


Megurine Luka + Hatsune Miku
hmmm, i just remembered that i haven finish writing my x mas cards omg LOL. I need to mail them oneee! Okay shall start with them today first and finish them all and mail them!




okay so thats all for today, byeeees~ follow me on twitter ^^v.




Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.