Monday, September 12, 2011 at 4:53 PM with


So cool right :D? This is my new desktop picture haha, and the anime is ‘Ao No Exorcist’. Another favourite anime of mine now. I got the picture from here and since the picture is rather small, so I tile it and the effect is nice :D

Okay, lets get into the main course. (*Do note that post might be rather wordy :/ )


(screenshot and crop the logo out from respective websites)

Gmarket, blogshop, taiwan sprees, online shoppings …. (Y)!! I’ve started blogshopping/online shopping since I was Sec 1? Yup, its also around the the time when I opened my very first blogshop. Roughly you guys can know what I’m blogging about today. It’s not any advertorials or promotions. Its more of like my experience as a online shopper & a blogshop owner.

Ya, I’m also going to talk about 1 particular blogshop, rather unhappy w/ it. Lena Playmate also know why, and many of my other friends too.

My first blogshop was opened w/ Melissa.H and Valerie and ended up rather fail haha. Then I took over it, replying mails and etc then started opening the opening blogshop on my on. I got scammed twice. 1st was on the Maymaylu shirt spree the agent scammed my supplier so I didn’t get my refund. Is like wth only because its like my very first batch of orders of my first blogshop and this happens to it already ._. Wow, talk about luck. I was of course sad and angry, I mean like duh. 2nd time was on accessories my supplier got scammed again -.- then she say she’ll refund me and etc, trusted her yet like 1½ years already, nothing from her. No mails, no text, no refunds. Great.

Then I started to learn to take supplies from much more trustworthy and stable blogshops, and not forgetting the one w/ the cheapest supply rate and nearest meeting area.

Then next i found this website, blogshop, she sells things at real cheap price, so you can imagine the supply rate which is like very cheap. The first time i bought like 5 headphones or so from her? Yeah, then i went to meet her up:

1st time - yishun mrt (waited like half an hour, no text no calls or anything)(
2nd time - same thing happen
3rd time - marsiling to collect.

i am like what?! If you can't meet up w/ me last min, at least inform me right? sms me also can. But i receive no explanations from you -.-

Now i'm having issues w/ her over the fred perry bags, yeah. Gonna blog about it once the last batch of fred perry bag arrives, gonna dedicate 1 FULL POST for her. Stay tune.





Well in online shopping, its kinda risky. Like you can get scammed or your items are not up to your expectations, lousy quality and etc. But thats just what you should actually be mentally prepared, yup. I also have met a few real nice and kind suppliers/blogshop owners. I'll introduce some of them to you :) Cause they're real awesome!

When you're a shopper, you will get like annoyed/irritated when items get a long time to arrive. Or you dread to go far places for meet ups, prices in blogshops are tooo high, cappings too much etc etc. I know, i understand. But when you're a blogshop owner, you find that actually there're reasons behind all these.

Like supply rate are high, need more caps to lower down so that we can sell the items at a lower price to you. Also Prices are high at times to include shipments and etc. When you buy things, you like to bargain for a lower price, but when a customer comes and bargain a lower price fom you, you get irritated. Ironic much.

So if you're a shopper/owner, just put yourself in each others' shoes. Think and try to understand them. I also know that i'm not a very patient, awesome blogshop owner but i do try to put myself in your situation and my situation. Because i'm also a shopper, i understand how it feels like waiting, and because i'm a blogshop owner, i understand sometimes how customers can be.

so thats all for today's post. Rather wordy ps.



this is my gorgeous nails for sept holidays (last week) but have to remove and cut my nails >:

thats all for today, ciaos~



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.