Monday, September 5, 2011 at 3:29 PM with


YAAAAY MY ITEMS ARRIVED!

My third receiving things from gmarket (2nd purchase) super happy. The only thing i hate about gmarket is the restriction they made for you to use your coupon, so irritating >: argh. Baby cousin is home, gonna post few pictures, actually very little haha, then start my homework. Yeah i have to complete 3 sets tomorrow. How to have time finish 'Totto-chan' for my book test when school reopens >:!!!!!! ;rage



she went to mess my bed ad refuse to sleep. See how empty my bed is? Whats missing? My awesome load of soft toys. She went to transfer them to another mattress. Basically just making a mess out of my room.





i love this 2 pictures!!!!!! Haha, she's mad cute right :D? Don't you agree?
Haha, she's like my blog model.

Okay, time for homework. Blog more tmr. Ciaos~



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.