Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 3:42 PM with

Okumura Rin
(picture from here)

See my blog post title? What am i going to blog about? YES ITS CURRENTLY MY FAVOURITE ANIME ;DDD but i still do like Fairy Tail haha, whatever, both are awesomeeeeeeeee (Y)!! Just finished the latest episode, Rin is currently in pain >:!!!!! Long time since i blog about this type of stuff haha. This anime is rather comedic and action. So if you like this 2 genre, you can try it :) They've changed their opening theme song, and i love it so much! I finally downloaded the full version and set it on replay mode everyday haha. Then i can day dream of Rin ....


(picture from here)

Showed you guys this picture in my previous post right? Its Ao No exorcist also. From left to right: Shuura, Shima, Okumura Rin, Okumura Yukio and Amaimon. Rin & Yukio are twins, and they're the Son of Satan. Story plot is okay, easy to follow/understand. Its just one of the 'MUST WATCH' anime o(^^)o! The next person, from the same anime, i'm gonna intro is ...




MEPHISTO!!! LOL SUPER PINKISH RIGHT ;D?
Picture from google

He's the head master of the school/academy, he's also a demon. He's my 2nd favourite character haha. He damn epic la, and most of the time he is the funny one.


another picture from google.
Rin & Yukio (twins). Rin is the older one :B~
And you can see Mephisto at the back,' nonsense ' dressing LOL!

Okay enough of it, but i really recommend this anime for you to watch! I know now that its exam period and etc (yeah i'm still anime-ing LOL bad girl ;x).

Gonna have 'O' level SPA tomorrow, its on optics .. NOOOOOOOOOOOO T.T I HATE LIGHT. I HATE LIGHT. I HATE LIGHT. I HATE OPTICS. I HATE OPTICS. I HATE OPTICS. But i don't have a choice >: Thats why, i'm gonna do my best for it ^^ GONNA LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE PAPER THIS TIME, REAL CAREFUL !! Also have geography test tmr -.- ... good luck to me haha.

Ciaos~

Ao No Exorcist Opening 2:





their opening 1 is 'Core Pride' by Uverworld


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.