Saturday, September 17, 2011 at 9:22 PM with
SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES !!
uh EOY is coming so cropped up w/ home work ... so meaning i dont really have the time to blog lately x.x having headache since yesterday till now :/ gonna take care of my body from now onwards! Haha, actually one should take care his/her body everyday but whatever ;x Today was rather relaxing, had a good rest, yup. manage to do a wee bit of homework (oops >:). Then i also went to meet up w/ a blogshop owner for my items. I seriously seriously SERIOUSLY going to blog about her. Yes, blog about her. Why? Because she's simply awesome (Y)!! Not only is she gorgeous, she's also kinda and things at her blogshop are counted affordable! And she living amk area also, so convenient to meet p w/ her xD hehe.



my two new items.

Ordered through her from a Taiwan spree called 'Sky Blue'. 1 is a purse, the other one is a wallet (duh, haha). The wallet is yellow, not beige. Kinda regret it cause i think the pink would've been a better colour T.T but never mind, i've kinda too many pink stuffs :x haha




my new purse is similar to the purse i bought last month! Same colour and have polka dots. Except that The new one is made of patent leather, idk actually. It seems like leather polystyrene mix, aiyaaaaaaajust feels like leather. Fake leather haha. While the one i bought last month, is hand-made. Made of cloth and there's a button there.



Since i've 1 already, i've decided to .... GIVE THIS (ABOVE) AWAY!! Ya its free. But i still feel like selling it *pouts*, cause like that i can earn $$ mah. HAHA MONEY FACE LOLOLOL. But i forget how much i bought for it anyways. So, yup I'm giving it away for free.

Interested? You want it? How to get it? Simple:
email it to: blogshopshared@gmail.com

Name:
Blog:

1. tell me which is the most interesting post you've ever read on my blog
2. tell me why is it interesting
3. tell me why do you want it


you can give me all sorts of reasons like: 'i want the purse because its free. I like free item. And the purse is cute,' Yes, i accept this type of answers LOL! Why? Because there's no right or wrong for this type of questions :B The winner will be announced on the 1oth of october 2011.

I'm not trying to get rid of the new purse i've got or that the reason i'm giving it away is because i didn't like it. No. No. NO! Also, i'm not using this 'free gift' to gain popularity or to try to bribe people into reading my blog. Nope, not doing that. 1 reason is that, i've the other purse, and if i keep this, is kinda wasted because idk how many million years later then i'll come and use it. 2 i can take tis opportunity to make new friends :)




So here's a zilian picture of me. Okay la i know i'm not very pretty or whatever LOL and my face looks rather BIG here x.x arggghhhh ...

So see ya, ciaos~


current addiction:


can't help it! The song is just kinda catchy and makes me happy o(^^)o haha.


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.