Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 4:01 PM with


A picture of me, focusing on my eyes. LOL!
Was pretty random so i was zilian-ing yesterday, but i dont usually post photos of myself haha. So i just crop out this portion only cause i am amazed by my eye colour: ITS BROWN!!!

LOL! I know la, lame la or whatever. It wasn't photoshop or contact lenses (i can't wear contact lens). I think my eyes here a bit pajiao lor haha! Like 1 eye is bigger than the other eye haha omg this is retarded. And there is eye bags shall try to sleep earlier hehe. then 1 side have lower lash the other side's lower lash like disappeared?! haha.

I'm growing. But i've never really like examine myself in detail to see where i've changed in my physical appearance. But the most obvious ones are: Pimples, outbreaks. Evey month when i'm going to get my period, i'll have like outbreak of pimples which i seriously hate it!! Omg seriously, who doesn't hate pimples -.-

okay, gonna go for tuition. Cash tight lately omg >: and it sucks ttm! Ciaos~



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.