Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 8:50 PM with


Omg its pink :D

Hi people! Hi people! Hi people! Okays slight update of today. I think my chinese standard is seriously ... not very good bah. Today HMT Paper 1, i'm still able to tackle it but HMT Paper is like seriously wth -.- The paper is more like Chinese literature la LOL! Lots of metaphors. Nice.

Tomorrow i'll blog again, tomorrow maths. Going to mug and remember my formulas which hopefuly i can remember all. I scared maths paper 1 got graph D: but don't think so yeah? Lately have been smsing someone then sms and sms and sms. Then i realise something.

Why am i always the one taking initiative to sms you?
Out of 10 times, only once, you smsed me first.

okays la shall work my maths now. Toodles.


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.