Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 10:07 AM with
hey, just woke up. Going to blog first then study then out to find somebody (: haha. Exam period i still go find 'someone' siah, haha he better be honoured :B! But actually kind of got another purpose, since e say he want to teach me geography or map reading, then okay lorh. But lazy bring my textbook there. Well actually is mf untidy and lots of graffiti inside haha!! Anws, currently loading pictures that are manly ss from facebok lawls. So, yeah.

Oh, click on the pictures to enlarge (:



randomly did fb application. But still, is it reliable? lawls. Sometimes the prediction or the results are way to o ridiculous and sometimes they are pretty accurate and sometimes is amazingly true ._. well, yours to judge.

Anyways yesterday i just found out something.



I CAN USE MY LAOYA-ALWAYS-DC-LAGGY PORTABLE MODEM TO SMS HAHA

HAHA ZAI RIGHT :B i know. But i think you'll also know la so nothing much anws haha, i wonder if it cost $$ per sms sent :/ cause if its free and unlimited .. I'LL MAKE FULL USE OF IT THEN HAHA \M/





Was actually smsing with LiTing and Zhimin here haha.




Yesterday night, i had a mini operation:
My mum force me to let her dig out the tiny-weeny-mini bits of glass under my skin of my finger -.-

Like what?!!? Yeah it has been here for like almost 2 weeks, gkot it during art lesson while doing glass art. Then they'll are worried what the glass might do to me, i know . So let her dig it out and obviously it wasn't fun D: it kinda hurts can she have to "dig" and "squeeze" the glass out which turns out to be the size of 2 fullstops combine together ._. And there was 2 of them ._.



Was smsing YUELIN yesterday night. Haha he damn epic one la. Anyways, he got the same phone as me \m/ :D. I know i did mention before. Well, he said that he is going to check if his phone have warranty or not. If have he going to ;end me to exchange earpiece again HAHA! Yeah, going to blog about the earpiece thingy soon. Cause i've said tat i'm going to blog about Amelyn :B And she say she shy :D



This is waaaaay nice \m/ my resolve towards maths paper 2 LOL! Well, action speaks louder than words, going to quickly blog finish this post hehe :B



And i finally got back my phone cover. Therefore I'VE A COMPLETE PHONE NOW LOLOL!! No more fail phone, no more laoya phone :D


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okays end of random stuff.
I'm sorry omg x.x Once again i've to push the post about amelyn to later date cause ...

MY FUCKING COM DOESN'T WANT TO WORK NOW -.-

OKAYS MUG GEOG. Ciaos!!


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.