Sunday, June 14, 2009 at 9:34 PM with



today,
morning is bored -.-
anws, idc lawls.
skip all the way til swimming :D
-

TODAY I LOVE SWIMMING :D!
LOOL!
i always do ^^.
cuz after 3 days of that treatment,
my back got better :D
and and and!
my breathing improved :D !!!!!!!!

-

so today swimming was sprinting all the ways anws.
not fair,
whyy my time given always so short );
*pout*
anws,
i manageto pass it 6/9 :DDDDDD!!!!
gaaaahh,
i noe to others it mayb nooob or wadever shyt,
but to me,
ITS A BIG IMPROVEMENT :D !

cuz last time,
only once cn pass the timing.
-




once again,
wad a nice karma :BB
kekes!! ><

and and and ..
MY KARMA REACHED 60 xD!!! ♥
EDLYN LESBO! SEEEEE!

p/s , trying to make her jealous ;x
LOL.
momentarily of childishnesss blehx :B

-

gaaaahh!
going audi soon. to pei my annabel laopo.
wondering if she in liaos.
nbm shall find her :D

-

byes ^^


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.