Monday, June 22, 2009 at 3:04 PM with


foot prints ;
of our foot steps.

-


gaaahhhhs ._.
blogging here nw.
LOL! obvious ._.
shall start from morning yeahs?

-

woke up,
first thing thought of baby :/
uh huh,
then check hp.
cuz i ask baby try bomb me wake up.
but he never :/
hahax.
last time he ask me bomb him up i also never :B
overslept x.x LOL!
dhen msg him.
boh reply, guess he slping like pig liddat *oink oink*
;x

-

afterwards mum rush home,
dhen me and her pi pi pia pia (that sounds so wrong -.-),
dhen go out liaos.
dhen we part,
me and ahma take 166 to wad eu yan seng there see doc.
dhen mama take mrt to go ahgong shop.

-

I SIT BUS TILL MACHIAM WAN PUKE LIAOS LA!
CB!
I SIT LONG DISTANCE WILL LIDDAT ONE D;
lawls.

dhen finally reach,
got off and feel effing sick -.-
was bout to throw up mans!
but relax liaos dhen nth liaos.
after that we walk walk walk,
dhen go ahgong shop.

chit chat awhile,
went to shop with mama and nainai,
then go have my late breakfast/lunch.
dhen headed home with nainai.

-

reach amk mrt,
we parted,
she go market collect things.
i go home :B

hang clothes,
on com.
plurkplurkplurkplurk :B
LOL!
dhen busy adding people on msn yeahs :D?
msging baby& xiangsheng/guaitai.
later cuz of peijun jie sth,
dhen typing furiosly on my hp keypad for 20 mins LOL!
settled her stuff.
dhen continue my stuff :b

-

sian laaaa x.x
I M EFFING HUNGRY!
GAAAHH!
my appetite is getting bigger and bigger,
day by day ._.
issit a good sign ;o

snbm laaas.
shall post later :b
ciaos~

-

*edited*
LOL!
do some online quiz :/
kinda interesting ;o?



haha.
i nt scared of death :B
but i m afraid of being alone.





never alone on at an empty railway track,
cuz i know you will always be with me.
sorry ..
for yesterday night,
for what i said hurt you.


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.