Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 11:25 AM with


hehe, my baby cousin is cute :D

hey peeeps, my moral is seriously D.O.W.N >:!!! Is like, it seems that all along we (sec 2 batch of Beatty'10) like take Mrs Rose Ang's paper for granted. Cause normally the papers she set are not very hard. Is either easy, average or challenging. But this time round, i was wrong. Like my other classmates: I thought i was prepared, till i see the paper. Totally agree and Ms Yuen is marking the paper now OMFG!!

Btws, i'm going to change my blog link soon. SO people relink me once i've changed (:
and i find my com kinda useless cause keep cannot upload pic -.- Sai modem, so lag.




Ms Yuen is like the best maths teacher ever \m/

Well today morning went to school, was half preparing and relaxing myself and the paper was like ^%#&@&*##$^$%@!!#@$$%. In describable and i dont even want to say anything about it ._. I just pray ms yuen wont get angry marking the papers and me to at least get an A for paper 1 D:! Like ms yuen said still got other papers and paper 2, so jys jys!

After school, walk with shoahuang, Jordan, Liting , Doris and co. to mac. Then Joohen go play this cute cute machine and got me a toy HAHHA! Yay! Is like my best comfort of the day (:! Going to name it 'Bonnie' LOL! From the nursry song or whatever song : My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean






Hehe, is kinda cute actually haha but thanks CJH again!!~


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Haha click to enlarge. Onc home, msned with Joohen hehe. I love CJH :D! Haha, my stress ball HAHAHAHA! Best way to relieve stress is to pinch him fats cheeks :B hehe (Hor, zhimin :D?).
Okay la, next post i'll blog about AMELYN TAN!! I shall try t blog about 1 friend per day. Ciaos!


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.