Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 2:24 PM with


gaaahh ._.
supposingly, i m to meet melissa.
but she go do the spine check up till nw still nt done yet LOL!
so nbm :B
currently addicted to : 6E ohEIGHT blog song :D!
Cookie Jar - Gym Class hero Ft. The dream.

babe uh , i understand la.
at least you nt like me, go liaos say no record -.-
anws, is like last time,
i want to find leon dhen mama purposely wast my time.
lol.
lax narhx kkeays >:D?
babe love yous! (L)

-

shall post systematically agains (;
hmm ..
morning woke up by my mum -.-
she was like so freak out ._.
dhen fines.
i go wash up dhen pack pack.
eat one bread dhen go training liaos.

reach there late ._.
CUZ I MISS THE FIRST BUS D:!
i think -,-
gaaahs nbm ._.
anws when reach there, realised that i forgotton to take thermometer -.-
F*CKS D;

hmph );
dhen reach there,
nid take tempt -.-
ended up go office take.
35.9 LOL!
dhen later nid pay 50 cent -.-"

-
played dog-and-bone :D
dhen do the basics.
dhen of course,
training :/ thursday still gt.

LIXUAN AND SHAOHUANG LEARN SWORD :D!
which the one i m good in ;x
LOL!
dhen me ,
coach ask me yating and yaling learn cudgel.
too long nvr train cudgel liaos x.x
dhen ..
KANA BLISTER D;!
so boh bian :/
hand pain dhen i slack throughout the last 30 mins :/
LOL!

dhen xiangsheng/guaitai say :
you need to cut the skin dhen put plaster dhen ok.

CUT MY SKIN?!?!?!?!?!?!
D;!
-



reach home.
plurkingplurking.
plurkplurkplurk :B!
hang clothes eat lunch.
dhen,
phone weijie,
dhen he phone me back.
chat awhile
blahblah.
hooink here and there la he.
;x
dhen he kup my phone D;!
-'-

-

ytd night,
-ahTOOT suddenly msg me O.O
LOL!
at first idk who him -.-
cuz he gt my number but i dun have his ._.
dhen later msg awhile.
dhen blahbalh :/
cnt believe he same school as weijie.
gaahh nbm ._.

bored die me.
shall post later mayb ;x
if after tuition nt sian :/
byes :D

baby i miss you


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.