Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 3:34 PM with
gaaaaahhhh x.x
i m bored D; i m bored D; i m bored D;!
idk wad to plurk, p/s for craping x.x
morning go plurk, si wei jie pangseh me -'-
hmph );
gahhh x.x
msg baby but no replies yet x.x
nbm bahx :D




you said forever & always ; ..

ytd i stil using com editing things,
dhen suddenly,
baby call me :DDDDD!!
normally is i msg him dhen he will call dhe :B
but leh ytd and dhe day befoer issit ;o?
i think, he took initiative calling me ^^.
dhen i was like : "why suddenly call me lehx?"
dhen he say: " miss you wad. dun wan nbm lorhx. byebyebyebyebye!"
LOL!?
cute right , my pig ;x
hoi, si edlyn elephant,
i prefer pigs over elephants :B
dun jealous ;x LOL.
i m bored );

that pic above, i did it out of boredom LOOL!?
dhen just post it :B

i.miss.him
-

raaaaahh -__-,
later gt tuition x.x
feeel so shag.
dun wan go x.x

-

OH YA!
i just remeber sth.
so pai seh laaaas !!!!
*cover face and scream*

-

ytd nite horx, suddenly raining,
dhen horx, *laughs*
i go close window,
dhen suddenly! i saw sth black on my window grill or pane .__. idks la ,
i tot is wad, cuz boh wear specs, dhen blur x.x
dhen i grab it, i was like :" WHY SO FURY O.O?"
in the end, IS A BIRD LA LOOOL!?
I GRAB A BIRD AND IT SQUEAK AND FLY AWAY! LOOOL!?
i freak out sia -.-

-

dhen i go back sleep.
I SLEEEP TIL SI BEI SHIOK :D!
whyy ;o?
cuz i sleeep, dhen i started dreaming.
dhen i dreamt of baby! xD! *shy shy*
dhen ..

AIYA I MAI SAY LIAOS LA! I BLUSHING AND LAUGHING LOOOL!
DUN WAN TELL YOU WAD I DREAMT WE DOING ;X
BUT IS DEFINITELY 100% PURE MINDED OKAYES!
NOT SOME WET DREAMS LA LOOL!

-

mai post liaos la x.x idk wad to post LOL.
lazy do annabel laopo the quiz ;x
si elephant go play basketball -'-
LOL!

baby replied my msg :D
so bye bye :D


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.