Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 10:04 AM with
GGRRR ......
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH -.-
PEK CEK LA.
IHY COMPUTER D;
NW CNT UPLOAD ANYTHING INTO MY COM -.-
@*($*@(%#(%()^&)#!

-

skip that -.-
gonna update bout ytd,
i love my hair ytd o.o LOL!
kkays,
i com whole day.
almost late for tuition );
ended up, i early :D!
yeah!

dhen later saw chiayien with MELISSA HENG :D!
EH !
i know two melissa heng in my life ._.
one is of course 6e ' ohEIGHT the only one :D
other/second one is erm, science tuition last year the.
so i saw the second one uh :D!

dhen we walk walk,
they say wan go but bubbletea,
ended up,
walk till toilet .__.
machiam drink new water lol.

-

dhen later tuition.
si cliffordf mei you help me bring compasss D;
heng i gt bring :B

gaaaaahhs ._.
i guess liddat bahx LOL.

-


BABY D;!
I CAUGHT YOU DOING SOMETHING UNFAITHFUL TO ME D;
HOW CN YOU DO THAT TO ME );

-

LOL!
kkayes baby no offence uh ;x
just being random :B


baby :D!
this dinosaur yours laaaa LOOL! ;x

ytd night we chat on phone is longest wan norhx :B
p/s had to last mins pangseh you again x.x
mama kp me );
love ytd conversation :D
recenlty baby making me happy :D
though its just a simple phone call



-

woke up,
pfound myself brushing teeeth in front of my computer LOOOOL!
dhen plurk awhile :B
still half awke x.x
little grumpy :/

gaaaahh x.x
weather hot );
holiday moood,
dun wan do homework D;
Marsal ask me dun slack );
i going soon to be a habit,
and i m dead -.-
i nid someone to motivate me $@!^#&%*^@!
LOL!
crap ._.

nbm.
shall psot later.
byes :D


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.