Monday, June 15, 2009 at 4:35 PM with
2nd post of the day yeahs :D
shall update anws,
cuz i m bored -.-

AUNTY LUCY BLOG LOOOL!
http://www.auntylucyfc.blogspot.com/

-

kkayes,
when to have my heavy lunch ;x
i shld nt have eat to much actually,
scared vomit x.x but i didn't.
dhen pei nainai go home.
etcetc.
dhen i sit 265 home,
i was like dozing off .___.
dhen suddenly i drop my hp -'-'-'-'-
-.-
WAD IS THIS LOOOL!
dhen i a bit annoyed,
dhen dhe guy sitting beside was staring at me,
as though i have mood swin or wadever lol.
dhen i pick up,
my hp cover cui uuh!
no hope liaos LOL.
its actually broken till damn jialet,
dhen yup pi chia ( spoil ).
tmr getting a new cover for it :D

-

actually mama ask me coe home do science homework -.-
seriously laa ,
i negleced my studies alot x.x
I HAVEN STARTED MY SCHOOL HOLIDAY WORK!
oh shyt,
next week is the last week x.x
haiiix.
fck.die.me.

-

ggaaaaahhs!
tummy ache .__.
wonder wads with me today,
i ate something wrong? ;o

dhen changed plurk template.
lawls.
dhen ltr mel pei me kisiao in msn LOOL!
fun la deys!

back listening to amelyn's blogsong ^^.
i love it lots!!
my love by my league

-


missing baby yeahs {} !

-

boredboredboredboredboredboiredboredBOREDBOOORRREEEDDD!BORED!

LOOL!
sian.
wondering hw m i going to tell mama,
when she home bout the science.
sure tio gan by her wan x.x
nbm. i go do lerhx bahx. byes :D

-



see this?
yeah, my brother.


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.